Just thought it was interesting that he said, "I'm gonna say this respectful" "They don't run many sets in offense". I thought that was a telling quote considering several on here say just that.
Who cares?Just thought it was interesting that he said, "I'm gonna say this respectful" "They don't run many sets in offense". I thought that was a telling quote considering several on here say just that.
Just thought it was interesting that he said, "I'm gonna say this respectful" "They don't run many sets in offense". I thought that was a telling quote considering several on here say just that.
SCOREBOARD!!!!!Just thought it was interesting that he said, "I'm gonna say this respectful" "They don't run many sets in offense". I thought that was a telling quote considering several on here say just that.
Yeah. We will work on it.
Still beat that butt. Dude is a sore *** loser with that quote. Both teams played their guts out and THAT’S what he says?
I’ll say this as respectfully as I can....”Screw you Mack”
Either way, his fake nice guy routine didn’t last long. And I’m glad for that.He’s only saying what a lot of us have been complaining about over the last month and some of us last few years.
Maybe he said it because he was sore, but he’s not wrong.
Apparently we don't need to.
Faaar Cal...Cal did say in postgame he ran offense thru Maxey and Quickly. What Offense is he talking about if they just played random?Just thought it was interesting that he said, "I'm gonna say this respectful" "They don't run many sets in offense". I thought that was a telling quote considering several on here say just that.
Ask Mack, he said it.Faaar Cal...Cal did say in postgame he ran offense thru Maxey and Quickly. What Offense is he talking about if they just played random?
Ain't no Duke fan that ever lived that hunted deer and turkey, hahaha.I think you may be onto something here.
may just be me, but I trust Cal more. So I pass on 0-2 CCMAsk Mack, he said it.
Uh yeah no **** it's garbage
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games