MAC Week 2 Conference Play Predictions

Rocketsrock1

Redshirt
Aug 15, 2025
30
33
13
ACR
ERWIN
TCR

I’ll never pick against my guys! I’m aware Asheville is the favorite but I can’t do it. Also, if we can’t win the conference (which we still can) just don’t let TCR to win it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: beamer24

Ahscougar

Sophomore
Aug 23, 2025
75
110
32
This has the potential to be a trap game so to speak for Asheville. Never thought I’d say that about a Reynolds matchup, but it’s one of those games where Reynolds could salvage their entire season by pulling off an upset Friday. I imagine they’ll pull out every stop in the book to get a win. As they should. They will have enough talent to beat us if we decide we think we are gonna have a cake walk to a conference championship. We have a couple games left where if we have a 100 penalty yards and 3 turnovers we could lose. I agree with the “anybody but tc” sentiment. Hating tc Roberson is what brings all mountain schools together.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  2. 02 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  4. 04 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6