MAC Conference Play Week 1

kyleheel30

All-American
Sep 4, 2019
3,283
6,559
113
Game of the year in the MAC and possibly WNC tomorrow night with Asheville visiting TC Roberson.

Roberson 41
Asheville 27

Enka 42
North Buncombe 20

Erwin 21
Reynolds 14
 

spiderpig

Junior
Aug 25, 2007
248
201
43
Simmons has TC winning by 20. They may but they haven't played a meaningful game in a month. I hope that gives Asheville a chance.
 

egerike

Redshirt
Jul 28, 2025
24
23
3
I'm surprised TC is that far ahead. Before the season it seemed a lot of people might have favored Asheville. I think TC is the better team.
 

Rocketsrock1

Redshirt
Aug 15, 2025
29
32
13
Maybe we can play spoiler this year! We have a Freshman QB starting tonight because our Sophomore QB is hurt. We depend on underclassmen a lot!! Only 8 seniors it’s as tough year but the staff is doing a great job of teaching and our JV’s are really good. We will be back soon. Of course we had 19 seniors last year and was 2-3 at this point. Hopefully no more non conference games in Charlotte next year and a slightly more favorable schedule for these young men.
 

Ahscougar

Sophomore
Aug 23, 2025
74
108
32
Next year is the year you better look out for Asheville high. Almost every one of our best players is a sophomore or junior. And I’ll bet some ACR guys to transfer after their soon to be 4-8, 5-7 season this year
 

kyleheel30

All-American
Sep 4, 2019
3,283
6,559
113
Next year is the year you better look out for Asheville high. Almost every one of our best players is a sophomore or junior. And I’ll bet some ACR guys to transfer after their soon to be 4-8, 5-7 season this year
I watched yalls game and think you really outcoached TC
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  4. 04 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6