MA/Tarboro Round 4

Kingbluedevil

All-American
Apr 2, 2014
6,351
6,811
113
Well possibly but we will never know that. The question I responded to was if Mt Airy could cover the current Reidsville passing game, as in the one I saw Saturday, and as me and Mr Whitley both agree, I’m not sure how many teams I saw play in championship games that could have.
The tight end/slot receiver would be a difficult matchup for anyone.
Reidsville played West Stokes twice and they didn't start playing well until about the 7th game. McMichael played them close. Had to put pressure on the QB to have a chance and Clinton did not.
 

DaddyDoug

Senior
Nov 29, 2008
831
808
0
I liked what Tyler Mason said about the Bears making it back to the finals next year. He basically said it was up to them (next year's Bears) if they get back.

This Bears team has made the blueprint to follow and have awesome veteran players as examples and role models.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  2. 02 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch - Week 5