Lyft or Uber?

DrMaseofBase

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2017
1,538
2,642
0
How about a taxi cab you cheap prick.
You need to be supporting the immigrants in pursuit of the American dream.
Liberals just love them some uber.
Glad Trump is here to turn things around
 
  • Like
Reactions: davidallen

shortbus

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
37,835
1,289
0
Uber.

Front seat if I'm alone. Back seat if I'm with one other person. Front seat if it's a small vehicle and there are 3 of us.

I'd rather sit in the back, but I feel like they'd rather have you in the front seat. It's less impersonal I guess.
 
  • Like
Reactions: davidallen

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
I only Uber blacked out drunk with a road beer. I have had some awesome Uber drivers. In Canada I Ubered everywhere up there since my wife was in the wedding and had transportation. Everyone one of my drivers did not wear deodorant and didn't like AC. Very smelly dudes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: davidallen

purkey

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
195,623
20,883
113
I only Uber blacked out drunk with a road beer. I have had some awesome Uber drivers. In Canada I Ubered everywhere up there since my wife was in the wedding and had transportation. Everyone one of my drivers did not wear deodorant and didn't like AC. Very smelly dudes.

were they wearing turbans?
 

long-duc-dong

Heisman
Sep 19, 2006
10,694
13,140
48
 

ThorOdinson13

All-American
Apr 4, 2005
20,110
6,821
46
Regardless of company I want the backseat. I feel like I have a modicum of control. And if there is a shield between the front and back fvckin forget about it, not getting in.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight