LWW opening

DocOC23

Redshirt
Jul 30, 2019
38
32
18
This will be filled internally I'm sure, pretty good candidate over there...
 

The Outfit

Junior
Dec 15, 2015
313
201
0
Dave Ernst remains and Luke Lokanc takes over.

I dont see much difference in the program. where would the difference be?

Ego is definitely not a part of the program. It's a total collabrotive effort at West. Everyone pulling in the same direction.

They have a very special sophomore class. Should be fun the next couple years.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JAYC14 and Gene K.

USD24

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,598
5,494
113
With 20 years experience, at least a master's degree, plus other courses in that subject track, and coaching stipend he would make more the Chicago Fire Superintendent.

I presume you are kidding, because that is not even close to being accurate.
 

WIU@78

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2006
8,243
1,079
66
I can also add not as much as a similar position with Rich Township or Homewood-Flossmoor locally.
 

The Outfit

Junior
Dec 15, 2015
313
201
0
With 20 years experience, at least a master's degree, plus other courses in that subject track, and coaching stipend he would make more the Chicago Fire Superintendent.


That’s all teaching $. You can get contract online.
Obviously $ is as you said equal to education and years of experience.
 

CCLGUY1964

Junior
Mar 26, 2007
1,025
353
0
I presume you are kidding, because that is not even close to being accurate.
I Stand corrected. Top teacher only making $139,817 in 2017. Was think more of the indicted Lincoln-Way superintendent Lawrence Wyllie.
 

The Outfit

Junior
Dec 15, 2015
313
201
0
Last I saw Rich wasn’t near LW except way less steps- which of course the goal is to get to top ASAP.
 

Bwm57

All-Conference
Sep 12, 2011
3,747
1,111
103
All public school contracts and salaries are public information and pretty easy to look up
Be careful, sometimes the public records don’t include $500,000+ annuity contracts...
 

WIU@78

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2006
8,243
1,079
66
Maybe a super with 24 plus years. Most are good for 4 years and are compensated well for that limited tenure. Sometimes term limits may be bad. In LW case it would have been the best over the long haul.
 

Bwm57

All-Conference
Sep 12, 2011
3,747
1,111
103
Don't think a football coach ( or anyone else) can get that.
Guess you weren’t paying too close of attention to the story of the former Superintendent.
Actually. It was closer to $575,000.
 
A

anon_4vszfu35bv677

Guest
Guess you weren’t paying too close of attention to the story of the former Superintendent.
Actually. It was closer to $575,000.

no believe me I paid attention. I should have put “ anymore” in there
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bwm57

WIU@78

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2006
8,243
1,079
66
Don’t know when this went south, but was the super a football coach as well at LW?
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned
  3. 03 CaneSport football recruiting Dear Diary VI: A behind the scenes look at trip to see Miami QB commit Israel Abrams, five-star target
  4. 04 Orange and Blue News Four-star athlete Grant Bowen checks out Illinois where he has deep ties
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football Breakdown: Loyola Academy