Lunch in Starkville?

drt7891

Redshirt
Dec 6, 2010
6,727
0
0
Chick-fil-a**

The Veranda has a very good and reasonably priced blue plate lunch. Cappe's also has good blue plate. If you want Mexican, la terezza is really good.
 

bomanishus

Sophomore
Mar 17, 2009
427
124
43
Don't Overlook Dave's

Restaurant Tyler blue plate is my favorite.

Killer plate lunch. Only caveat is I'm not sure they serve it every day. Check before you go and you won't be disappointed.
 

RebelAlumnus

Heisman
Jul 9, 2013
18,946
46,689
113
I should have sent a PM, because really I was just waiting on your response.

But seriously, thanks.
 

HD6

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2003
10,019
108
63
You calling me skinnier than Dawgstudent, but still fat?
 

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,325
6,712
113
This may start another BBQ pissing match but I'd go to Pettys and get the brisket sandwich, fried okra and sweet tea.
 

HD6

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2003
10,019
108
63
It really is my favorite in town. I like Veranda on Mondays for chicken and dumplings though.
 

Forrest4Moore

Sophomore
Nov 14, 2011
610
169
43
Phi Mu house

Food might not be that great, but the scenery is more than worth it. Other than there, Cappe's, Veranda, Tyler, and even StaggerIn have great plate lunches.


Reply Fail**
 

J-Dawg

Junior
Mar 4, 2009
2,233
327
83
Starkville Cafe is overlooked. Loved that place when I was in school.
 

Digging dog

Sophomore
Aug 22, 2012
3,503
134
63
Oby's red beans and rice. At least you will have something to talk about on the loooooooooong ride home*******
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  5. 05 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS