AM in. Guess that answers my question as to whether we are a 7 bid league. Would guess a 3-2 finish or 2-3 with a SEC tourney win gets them in.Has us as a 9 vs Utah State in 1 Houston's bracket. A&M last in. Bears second of first four out.
I’d rather be an 11. That way you beat a 6 and 3 to get to the sweet 16. Easiest path to sweet 16I think we end up a 7 before it is all said and done.
Easiest path is a 5, provided that you are not in the Top 16 seeds.I’d rather be an 11. That way you beat a 6 and 3 to get to the sweet 16. Easiest path to sweet 16
Agree, but i was assuming our best seed is gonna be an 8 unless we get on a roll to end the year. I’d really like to be a 6….wouldn’t have to play a 1 seed until the 4th round.Easiest path is a 5, provided that you are not in the Top 16 seeds.
To be a 6 would probably mean going 4-1 to finish the season (I’m assuming a loss to Auburn) and then going fairly deep in the SECT.Agree, but i was assuming our best seed is gonna be an 8 unless we get on a roll to end the year. I’d really like to be a 6….wouldn’t have to play a 1 seed until the 4th round.
We're currently 36 in the net which is 10 spots behind Colorado State, the lowest ranked 6 seed. Our resume's from a Quads 1-4 resume are almost identical except for the Southern loss. It hurts a lot to think about where we'd be seeded if we didn't have that embarrassing loss on the recordTo be a 6 would probably mean going 4-1 to finish the season (I’m assuming a loss to Auburn) and then going fairly deep in the SECT.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?