Lucky Town

greenbean.sixpack

All-American
Oct 6, 2012
9,403
8,833
113
Anyone know what the Lucky Town Brewery guys are up to? Their Ballistic Blonde was very good. They are bulldogs.
 

Baddmann

Freshman
Sep 20, 2015
431
66
28
They closed. Are you asking what they have been up to since then?

Wish they were still open. Pub Ale and Ballistic Blonde were great.
 

FreeDawg

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2010
4,097
1,091
98
Still bummed for those guys. Really good beer. I actually ran in to one a cpl years back and jokingly said something about him being the beer man and he said, well not anymore. I didn’t understand what he meant. I found out later they had closed somewhat recently. You want to talk about feeling like an *******...

ETA- didn’t they do beer reviews years back too?
 

Maroon Eagle

All-American
May 24, 2006
18,575
8,549
102
I told the guys often that their best beer was Gose Gamblin'

Paste Magazine thought similarly-- ranking it in their Top 10 Goses in 2017: Link.

I miss that gose. It was so good.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more