The 99th review of the game............make 1 FT miss the 2nd on purpose game over.
Did he just flop into a L?
80-78 UT with 18sec
damn roku and espn appYou must be watching on a 2 minute delay.............80-80 with 0.6 seconds left LSU going to the line.
Olandis Poole is one of the refs in this game he was one of those who presided over that awful Duke UConn final four matchup all those years ago worst officiating I’ve ever seen in the final four
MORONIC not to miss the second free throw , unbeliveable DUMB
UT fans upset with the call. I hate both teams. It was the right call. Williams dove into him face first. Lol
I dont like the foul call either . Dont call that with less than a second left and 80 feet from the goal.
I dont like the foul call either . Dont call that with less than a second left and 80 feet from the goal.
LSU will now win SEC if/when they win out
I dont like the foul call either . Dont call that with less than a second left and 80 feet from the goal.
If it's a foul in the 1st minute then it is a foul in the last minute.
LSU wins .... end of game.... Rick Barnes goes ballistic. lol
If it's a foul in the 1st minute then it is a foul in the last minute.
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition