What a wild scene Lexington will be. Lots of LSU fans for Keeneland I would guess. Do NOT sell them your tickets.
Always Commonwealth to me Blue….Commonwealth will be rocking!
(Yes, I know some call it Kroger Field now...)
Always Commonwealth.Commonwealth will be rocking!
(Yes, I know some call it Kroger Field now...)
UK always plays Kiffin hard. I think we win.Kiffin is about to get a big blue black eye next weekend. He ain't playing minesweeper state next week. Not even correcting my texts autocorrect as the above is hilarious.
Take a look at IU's pansie a** schedule. Laughable.Man, being in the SEC sure ain't easy - beat SC on the road and the reward is you have to come back and play LSU.
lol at the ACC
IU should be eligibility banned from the playoffs for playing the most cupcake schedule on the planet for a team that just won a natty. What a JOKETake a look at IU's pansie a** schedule. Laughable.
5 weeks in and IU hasn't played anyone with a pulse.Take a look at IU's pansie a** schedule. Laughable.
As Stein said, SEC is closest thing to NFL. No doubt. At this point, only AR is as easy out. B1G has about 5-6. You can start with MI.Man, being in the SEC sure ain't easy - beat SC on the road and the reward is you have to come back and play LSU.
lol at the ACC
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia