I want to play Lsu, then watch Auburn play Houston.
We've already exacted our revenge on MSU for the 2005 game. We have not received our retribution for the 2006 Tyus Thomas game. GTHL! Geaux to hell LSU
I want to play Lsu, then watch Auburn play Houston.
We've already exacted our revenge on MSU for the 2005 game. We have not received our retribution for the 2006 Tyus Thomas game. GTHL! Geaux to hell LSU
Maybe it's me, but I actually feel pretty good after the weekend. UCF was a closer game than it should have been, but all games at this point are difficult. The 2015 team had Utah in the Elite 8 and the 2010 team had Baylor that they had to overcome when many had Duke not advancing from those rounds.
I think it is a bit of a wake up call and experience for the youngsters. Everyone is coming to get them. I strongly believe we win all of our remaining games as I think Tacko Fall go into our heads. Most teams don't have a wild card like that and I expect gameplanning to be much more "conventional".
Bring on VT.
2015 Elite Eight was actually Gonzaga. Utah was in the Sweet 16. It was the battle of two Coach K's.
The missing "r" is for revenge. And when we get revenge, I'll give him back that RTyrus, not Tyus. And that game made him a lot of money.
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7