This is frustrating. But nothing compares to how bad a Woody offense was. This offense might work with brand new personnel. That’s the frustrating part. But McCorvey was the worst I’ve ever seen.Oh, it most definitely was this bad.
Okay. I retract my earlier statement.This is frustrating. But nothing compares to how bad a Woody offense was. This offense might work with brand new personnel. That’s the frustrating part. But McCorvey was the worst I’ve been seen.
I unfortunately know what that bad looks like. I got treated to a private suite for one game.****You obviously know nothing about football thanks for outing yourself****![]()
HAHAHAHAshi tty throw
It’s all **** from Willy boy. He had good protection. Misread it completely and throw deep into double coverage on 4th and 6. He sucksshi tty throw
Huh? We had receivers available for the 1st down. Will chose to throw deep into double coverage.So we finally take a shot downfield in the 3rd quarter of the 3rd game of the year on 4th down against LSU while down 20. That’s good coaching.
And it was open but QB couldn’t hit him.So we finally take a shot downfield in the 3rd quarter of the 3rd game of the year on 4th down against LSU while down 20. That’s good coaching.
neither are worth a damnHAHAHAHA
You got your new quarterback, and he couldn't get the damn play off.
pffft - they’ve given us the benefit of the doubt as much as possible. they have to grade out on video tooHaven't reviewed a single play that was in question for us. Looking past holds. You know what's up today
Their coach is more alpha than ours. Refs are skeert.Can someone explain that targeting call to me? Didnt drive him into the ground, helmet in the chest, qb not sliding...I dont get it.
You cant lead with the crown of the helmet. A good form tackle is facemask to the chest. Or at least that was what was taught back 40 years ago.Can someone explain that targeting call to me? Didnt drive him into the ground, helmet in the chest, qb not sliding...I dont get it.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list