L's Down

Kentucky31

Junior
Apr 22, 2016
387
263
0
You have broken the Cards fanbase with this simple hand gesture and It's amazing! Like Dan Jockitch says, they need to sack up! Seriously though they are having psychotic episodes over this harmless gesture. I'm not sure which fanbase is worse them or #IUsedtobegood
 
Nov 27, 2009
21,246
21,450
0
There are currently protests outside of the Frazier Museum in downtown Louisville demanding the removal of this statue...…..
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
You have broken the Cards fanbase with this simple hand gesture and It's amazing! Like Dan Jockitch says, they need to sack up! Seriously though they are having psychotic episodes over this harmless gesture. I'm not sure which fanbase is worse them or #IUsedtobegood

A sensitive bunch that displays collective inferiority issues.

 

CatfanMike47

All-American
Oct 9, 2017
4,861
5,222
0
Should create a sign and use when you win, and not expect it to be used against when u loose!
 

Trinity45

All-American
Oct 26, 2005
3,401
5,295
113
You have broken the Cards fanbase with this simple hand gesture and It's amazing! Like Dan Jockitch says, they need to sack up! Seriously though they are having psychotic episodes over this harmless gesture. I'm not sure which fanbase is worse them or #IUsedtobegood

The butt hurt is they actually thought they could win this game, then they got pounded and remembered that they play in the crappy ACC. So now they need something to complain about. Or should I say cry about.
 
Mar 19, 2006
1,129
740
113
You have broken the Cards fanbase with this simple hand gesture and It's amazing! Like Dan Jockitch says, they need to sack up! Seriously though they are having psychotic episodes over this harmless gesture. I'm not sure which fanbase is worse them or #IUsedtobegood

I can't blame them.

If my most hated rival put up over 500 yards of rushing on my squad I would be looking for something....ANYTHING to distract from the on field domination.

Five.
Hundred.
Yards.

That is an absolute curb-stomping.
 

ColonelCat_rivals376764

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2003
3,048
1,993
0
I can't blame them.

If my most hated rival put up over 500 yards of rushing on my squad I would be looking for something....ANYTHING to distract from the on field domination.

Five.
Hundred.
Yards.

That is an absolute curb-stomping.
I LOVED ALL 60 Minutes :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
of it
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team