Loyola

TU4ever2

All-Conference
Sep 21, 2008
2,503
1,176
0
Did you go to TU? I'm assuming not since you are unable to spell convenient.
Oh no you totaly got me!

Its an internet board I'm taking 30 seconds to write a post and I am not spell checking, looking for typos, or putting it in MLA format.

Did you attend?

My professors were quick to point out that when someone is attacking meaningless superficial details and ignoring the substance of the argument it was an obvious sign the opponent has nothing else. Of course an ad hominem attack is probably the worst and weakest of the logical fallacies but you're welcome to it.

You're better than this and if you disagree with the argument disprove the conclusion, the evidence, or produce some of your own.

I have been posting on this board or its predecessors since the end of the first iteration of it and it has become a hodge podge of group think that is quite frankly an appalling representation of the fanbase.
 

TU4ever2

All-Conference
Sep 21, 2008
2,503
1,176
0
In his defense, I think he meant "convent".

The fact that the two nuns in this pic have better rebounding fundementals and understanding than our current team is its own indictment of our hiring process.
 
  • Like
Reactions: t-townpod

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,159
15,897
113
Oh no you totaly got me!

Its an internet board I'm taking 30 seconds to write a post and I am not spell checking, looking for typos, or putting it in MLA format.

Did you attend?

My professors were quick to point out that when someone is attacking meaningless superficial details and ignoring the substance of the argument it was an obvious sign the opponent has nothing else. Of course an ad hominem attack is probably the worst and weakest of the logical fallacies but you're welcome to it.

You're better than this and if you disagree with the argument disprove the conclusion, the evidence, or produce some of your own.

I have been posting on this board or its predecessors since the end of the first iteration of it and it has become a hodge podge of group think that is quite frankly an appalling representation of the fanbase.
Such a wonderful adversary. Not even worth the paper it isn't written on.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss