Lower Level Whit.... Upper Level Maron

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,075
2,832
113
I'm in East Side Club, which is neither upper or lower. So I'm not sure what they want. I guess we'll go with lower.
 

uptowndawg

All-Conference
Jul 15, 2010
2,244
1,051
113
From @hailstate twitter

 

Crazy Dawg

Redshirt
Jun 15, 2013
329
0
0
Everything, socks, underwear, hat, shirt, jeans will be the same. I haven't had a drink until after our last 2 games so I'm taking one for the team and staying sober for the 3rd straight top 10 game. FOCUSED!
 

uptowndawg

All-Conference
Jul 15, 2010
2,244
1,051
113
It dawned on me yesterday that I've worn the same pair of shorts for all of our games. Hoping for a warm November this year.
 

BulldogBlitz

Heisman
Dec 11, 2008
18,191
25,934
113
ring your bell... don't ring it. wear white. no maroon.

next, they'll be telling us when to pee.
 

Hail State 2014

Redshirt
Sep 7, 2014
17
0
0
The exact same shirt I have worn for every single game this year so far. Don't give a ****.

I'm not celebrating your lack of enthusiasm, but you may be on to something. You've worn the same shirt to every game. We've won every game. Given the information, there is a hell of a correlation there. Wear the shirt.
 

Fktdawg

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
1,242
2,069
108
I'm not celebrating your lack of enthusiasm, but you may be on to something. You've worn the same shirt to every game. We've won every game. Given the information, there is a hell of a correlation there. Wear the shirt.

I too will be wearing the same exact things I've worn to Lsu and A&M.

been alternating white polo and maroon polo

gonna be up top..in my white polo
don't give two ***** about it either! I'm all about the 'stitionzzzz!

Whatever gets our dAwgs the W!
 

MeridianDog

Freshman
Sep 3, 2008
3,226
80
48
ring your bell... don't ring it. wear white. no maroon.

next, they'll be telling us when to pee.

Even Seats pee first and third Qtrs.
Odd Seats pee second and forth Qtrs.

OK?

If your butt takes up two seats, please do your nasty stuff at home.
 

vandaldawg

Junior
Feb 23, 2008
2,183
368
83
Don't mistake for a lack of enthusiasm...

I'm not celebrating your lack of enthusiasm, but you may be on to something. You've worn the same shirt to every game. We've won every game. Given the information, there is a hell of a correlation there. Wear the shirt.

If anything, I have an overabundance of that. It's about the mantra of "it's only crazy if it doesn't work". So far, so good. Just win baby.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation