She was right to be concerned. The gays spread the aids more than anyone else at a much higher rate.
More of my tribe, I’d think. The sexual deviants, perverts, and consumers of alternative fetish type lifestyles.My tribe is porn? You are off a bit.
The fact that THE assigned it to my tribe shows how skewed he is.More of my tribe, I’d think. The sexual deviants, perverts, and consumers of alternative fetish type lifestyles.
My safeword is “Saskatchewan”.
Prove it
Needle sharing.
And FWIW, I don't give a **** about anything in this thread.
Why did I post to begin with? LOL.
I think you’re both incorrect unless there was a qualifier of “in the US” I missed.Needle sharing.
And FWIW, I don't give a **** about anything in this thread.
Why did I post to begin with? LOL.
Needle sharing.
And FWIW, I don't give a **** about anything in this thread.
Why did I post to begin with? LOL.
This post gives us some insight into your extracurricular habits. I bet you sneak a slug of whiskey now and again too. For medicinal purposes, of course.
When are you and your peeps going to start using some protection or something??26,200 were the gays.
When are you and your peeps going to start using some protection or something??
This post gives us some insight into your extracurricular habits. I bet you sneak a slug of whiskey now and again too. For medicinal purposes, of course.
More of my tribe, I’d think. The sexual deviants, perverts, and consumers of alternative fetish type lifestyles.
My safeword is “Saskatchewan”.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia wants competition for reps in running back room behind Cam Cook
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 WR Havyn Searels remains excited about West Virginia with visit planned
WV Sports Football
West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-9
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career