Love the bracket

Kamuka

Senior
Dec 15, 2002
727
695
0
I like it too Notre dame worries me a little with the way they shoot but hopefully someone knocks them off.
 

4UK

All-Conference
Sep 26, 2005
30,388
4,433
0
Everybody can take off the tin foil hats now. NOTHING to complain about in that bracket. I thought Maryland would be a 3, but can't complain with them being our 4.
 

GymRat96

Redshirt
Apr 13, 2009
4,145
1
0
IU and Texas get in? What the heck? Doesn't really matter to me. Put us against whoever. We still gonna crush them!
 

Blue Wildcat

Heisman
Oct 10, 2008
5,728
10,144
0
Originally posted by bigblue7609:
Tell me why I shouldn't worry about Purdue? Please
They got punked by a Wisconsin team that we would beat by 10. I fear no team this year as long as we are healthy.
 

MychalG

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2012
2,954
2,859
82
I will take our bracket. ND is the only team that concerns me, however I think our boys are going to kick it up a notch and take care of business..
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  3. 03 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU