Love our bracket

TFCat11

Heisman
Mar 25, 2019
6,323
11,710
108
We should make it to the final-four without question!
I concur! But O has to find a way to stay in the games! He’s one tournament MVP away from climbing into a top 20 NBA pick, and delivery #9.
 

sosoblue

All-Conference
Aug 18, 2004
8,399
1,777
0
I'm pumped maybe the SEC Tourney loss will be a blessing in disguise. We are so due for at least a final-four. Please Please Please Coach Cal have our boy's prepared; show us that you are worth the money we pay you!!!!
 

UKWildcats1987

Heisman
Sep 9, 2021
20,528
36,601
113
Purdue’s size inside is worrisome.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if neither team gets to the SS.

Murray St. vs. Virginia Tech is a very real possibility. Both teams are extremely hot and present tough matchups.

Who the hell has murray state beat? I wonder what uks record, if healthy, will season would be with their schedule.

They also almost lost several cupcake ovc games. More posts I see about them making me hope San Fran beats them to hush you guys up.
 

StubbornPenny

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,562
9,892
0
Only thing I hate is that we can’t root for Murray. Every year they do dumb crap like that - keep in state teams apart!!!
Other than that, it’s pretty much best case scenario. I’m shocked.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dirt Court King
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
  2. 02 KSR Football What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  4. 04 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver