Your such a dumb *** glume and doomer your probably glad we don’t have to play Vandy again you flipping moron .Glad we dont play Louisville again
Your such a dumb *** glume and doomer your probably glad we don’t have to play Vandy again you flipping moron .Glad we dont play Louisville again
A proper rivalry with Louisville is our boot stamping on their face in perpetuity.but seriously, is having a proper rivalry with them the worst thing?
Do Squatches actually shower...or just go stand in the rain?
Pretty sure Kentucky has been more successful against Louisville recently than against most SEC teams.A proper rivalry with Louisville is our boot stamping on their face in perpetuity.
I still hope the roof falls in on both of them.I hope ul wins, but still can't cheer for it.
Tremor in the FORCE!I cannot believe my eyes. 2 fouls on ZW in less then 20 seconds
5 points is steam rolling? Duke will roll them in the 2nd half. UL looks like they are just wobbling all over the floor. They are just making enough shots to still have the lead.
Glad we dont play Louisville again
Cards up 5.
And for us to show up in the 2nd half.Even Louisville can get a home whistle against duke of all teams. I just want one time in my life before I die, is for UK to get a favorable home whistle at Rupp in a game that matters.
the ACC protects their top teams SEC wants their top teams to get beat. And we all know SEC hates KY and always have
As they damn well should be!Pretty sure Kentucky has been more successful against Louisville recently than against most SEC teams.
Agree. I suppose i dont see ul as a threat to beat us. Maybe thats why i dislike dook more?Go Little Brother...sorry if it irritates anyone, but there is no team on the planet I loathe more than Duke.
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans