Glad we dont play Louisville again
Oh, we will play them in the tournament. Probably in the second round.[laughing]
We basically dominated the cheats tho. Don't let em forgetThis game kills me. I hate Duke and want them to lose. But I also work in Louisville. With UK losing and them beating the team that beat us by 34, I don’t want to go to work tomorrow.
Uggghh
Even Louisville can get a home whistle against duke of all teams. I just want one time in my life before I die, is for UK to get a favorable home whistle at Rupp in a game that matters.2 fouls all half on Cards?
This game kills me. I hate Duke and want them to lose. But I also work in Louisville. With UK losing and them beating the team that beat us by 34, I don’t want to go to work tomorrow.
Uggghh
Go awayGlad we dont play Louisville again
For real this would give a real jolt to their recruiting.If ANYONE on these forums is rooting against Louisville for some stupid rivalry reason I'm hoping on my first flight down there..
For real this would give a real jolt to their recruiting.
You could hope for one team to lose. And the other to have the win vacated later hahaThis game is like chewing on a ball of tin foil. Duke is losing :cool2:[cheers] Louisville is winning [sick]
Do Squatches actually shower...or just go stand in the rain?I'm rooting for Louisville in this one, because I hate Duke with a burning passion. Please forgive me. I now feel dirty and need to take a shower.
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball