Lots going on around here today.

Nov 12, 2007
26,035
10,201
113
Winter Storm Warning here north of Austin. 2021 just keeps telling 2020 to hold its beer. We don't get snow. If you fly from here to New Orleans to see my Bears crush the puny Saints. Anyway, whatever we get usually ends up in Mississippi the next day. Thought I would let you guys know.

I do hope someone told Leach about the talent around here. Of the five teams that made the semifinals we have two in the 6A and 5A state finals today.

Oh, and we are 3-1 in SEC and play. Are we a basketball school again?

Keep the Bailey's and coffee coming.
 

TrueMaroonGrind

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2017
4,129
1,699
113
All the milk and bread is gone in north MS.I’ll venture out here in a few to see if I can find any.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor