Lost in Space on Netflix

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
Anyone watching this? I kept getting previews for it on my account for the new season so I gave it a try. About 4 episodes in and it isn't to bad.
 

EvilPOKES

Heisman
Apr 23, 2008
110,060
19,209
113
Wife has been binging this show this week. I've watched it a bit and it seems interesting. But, she's made comments of the story having holes, or little thought for some characters. She's still watching though.
 

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
Finished it a couple nights ago. Not bad I hate the huge cliff hangers to end seasons though.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4