As a player. If he's hurt go to the locker room. If not get your *** back in there. 2 possessions at their 25 and can't get a yard. Damion did put those passes on the numbers though.
The NFL draft is not going to be kind to Tyler for this very reason I`m afraid.
Bite me *****. I played a little college ball and I know the time put into it. It is a job not a game. If you think you bust your *** all week and then just sit because you don't want to play on Saturday then your full of ****. I can respect someone who sacrifices for their school. I have no respect for a bunch of pussies on a message board who talk **** about the team and players that are giving there all.
As a player. If he's hurt go to the locker room. If not get your *** back in there. 2 possessions at their 25 and can't get a yard. Damion did put those passes on the numbers though.
He's still making THESE kind of decisions in his SENIOR year?!?!?!?!!...at least twice he had ineligible lineman WIDE OPEN and threw it to receivers instead!
So many fans forget about the fact that athletes are human beings. It's actually pathetic. The message board era has prompted some unbelievable indecency. It won't stop, but those who read this thread can think about it. Good for you, Alphadog, for speaking up. You may have helped someone become a better human being.
The NFL draft is not going to be kind to Tyler for this very reason I`m afraid.
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?