Lost 3 in a row now

Jan 4, 2003
44,812
759
103
but at least it's not 9........and all 3 were to ranked teams.......marshlas 9 were to teams that are just rank
 

tOSUaluminWVa

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2009
11,859
22
38
Four losses in a row, and counting. Oklahoma's exit from the Big 12 can't come soon enough for the Old Fold & Blew. For those of you keeping track at home, Oklahoma has beaten WVU nine consecutive times in football and five straight times in hoops.
 

Humptod

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
22,688
22
38
Four losses in a row, and counting. Oklahoma's exit from the Big 12 can't come soon enough for the Old Fold & Blew. For those of you keeping track at home, Oklahoma has beaten WVU nine consecutive times in football and five straight times in hoops.
Wow! That's a lot of consecutive *** kickings!
 

tOSUaluminWVa

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2009
11,859
22
38
The tHuggy Bear losing streak is at five games now. Remember how tHuggs pounded his fat man boobs about having beaten mighty Alabama-Birmingham? How's WVU's marquee win looking now?
 

muthed

All-Conference
Aug 25, 2018
3,273
1,886
0
The tHuggy Bear losing streak is at five games now. Remember how tHuggs pounded his fat man boobs about having beaten mighty Alabama-Birmingham? How's WVU's marquee win looking now?
Even Marshall beat UAB, so it's not exactly a marquee win.
 

old buzzard

Senior
Dec 30, 2005
6,307
651
113
The tHuggy Bear losing streak is at five games now...............................

I suspect that with the way our team has been playing of late that the losing streak will extend to 6 in a row tonight. I hope I am wrong but I am man enough to admit it when we don't have a very good team.
 

tOSUaluminWVa

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2009
11,859
22
38
WVU's schedule lightens up somewhat next week, so the losing streak shouldn't last for too much longer.
 

westsiderSJHS77

Redshirt
Aug 9, 2008
2,800
1
0
I suspect that with the way our team has been playing of late that the losing streak will extend to 6 in a row tonight. I hope I am wrong but I am man enough to admit it when we don't have a very good team.
It’s not like anyone was bragging about WVU this year making the Final Four, so don’t sweat it.
 

tOSUaluminWVa

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2009
11,859
22
38
I suspect that with the way our team has been playing of late that the losing streak will extend to 6 in a row tonight. I hope I am wrong but I am man enough to admit it when we don't have a very good team.
^^^ This is Old Buzzard's surrender post, which I referenced in Humptod's most recent thread. You have to give OB credit, though, as at least he's not pi$$ing in our ears (or is it, 'eers?), and telling us that it's raining.
 

WVUFanForever

Redshirt
Oct 1, 2004
13,368
20
0
^^^ This is Old Buzzard's surrender post, which I referenced in Humptod's most recent thread. You have to give OB credit, though, as at least he's not pi$$ing in our ears (or is it, 'eers?), and telling us that it's raining.
Good for you little boy....you told OB...LMAO
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  3. 03 WV Sports Football JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
  4. 04 WV Sports Baseball West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Tale of the tape: How WVU stacks up against Arizona