Lori Greiner has a nice rack

mneilmont

Sophomore
Jan 23, 2008
20,883
166
0

Careful. You are about to get your *** kicked. Last week I pointed out the perfect cleavage of Maria Bartiromo and was kicked for pointing out a wonderful set of boobs. Some people on the board do not like that kind of talk. I was criticized for a couple days for doing so. They are lovely tho.
 
Sep 6, 2013
27,594
120
0
Careful. You are about to get your *** kicked. Last week I pointed out the perfect cleavage of Maria Bartiromo and was kicked for pointing out a wonderful set of boobs. Some people on the board do not like that kind of talk. I was criticized for a couple days for doing so. They are lovely tho.

I remember your post but don't remember the criticism. Agree that Maria looked pretty awesome.
 

MikeRafone

Freshman
Oct 5, 2011
4,238
53
0
I watch tape of the same event, Neil. Maria looked like she was channeling Sophia Loren circa 1970.

Lori and her fellow bimbettes were the only thing that made the shopping networks worth a quick look in the late 80's/early 90's. It's taken a lot of doctors and money to keep her looking good to the present time.
 
Last edited:
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
  2. 02 WV Sports Football How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker