LORDDDDDDD I MISS FEETO.....

PowerI66

Senior
Jul 10, 2025
905
768
93
After A long time in the think tank and all of those late night showers drinking a cold pop. My mind drifts to Carol Stream..... And everyone thinks noooo they don't have enough... noooo they cant get it done...... GIVE ME GLENBARD NORTH OVER BATAVIA.
This is aging like milk
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Hernandez03
Jul 2, 2025
264
207
43
I'm 2-0 on my lost Freeto Picks this season.

Had LWE over Brother Rice as well.

Pats himself on the back. :ROFLMAO:

1-1 - would be 2-1, because I had NV over Minooka last week, but no Hernandez thread :)
I might really be 2=1 but I don't remember picking a week 2 upset and I can't find a week 2 upset thread to check.

Getting old and Geek Technology don't always mix. And, i can't unfortunately just search for Freeto Upset threads this year.

Anybody bored enough to find the week 2 thread?
 

Still Missing34

All-Conference
Jul 12, 2005
2,716
2,288
113
I might really be 2=1 but I don't remember picking a week 2 upset and I can't find a week 2 upset thread to check.

Getting old and Geek Technology don't always mix. And, i can't unfortunately just search for Freeto Upset threads this year.

Anybody bored enough to find the week 2 thread?
There wasn't a week 2 Hernandez Upset thread.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kevin JCHS 1981

McCaravan

All-American
Feb 1, 2016
5,323
8,292
113
People have to stop going off Massey. Montini over Marist should not have been viewed as an upset. If you know IL HS Football you know Montini should have won that game as they did.

Now....Laurence over COM, there's an upset pick! 😂. I came close
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  2. 02 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  4. 04 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois