I hate it too but started an instagram account a few months ago. Kinda fun for picsAt this moment probably yes lol
I hate it too but started an instagram account a few months ago. Kinda fun for picsAt this moment probably yes lol
Where are you seeing these guys commenting?
Matthew Hurt commented, “my guy”
Could he be joining too?????
If I'm Hurt this makes me commit.![]()
I hate it too but started an instagram account a few months ago. Kinda fun for pics
Duke men’s b-ball official page just liked it....
I’m looking into this way to much... but I think... hesssssss backkkkkk
Why would he post that if he’s not coming back? I really hope he’s able to improve his scoring consistently. Dude can definitely improve his stock, it’s crazy not to believe so. Him staying will definitely change us into an actual contender. I don’t believe we are one without him.
What did AOC say? If he posted this and left it would be a slap in the face haha. Bet he gets Zion to stay too
Um, no.What did AOC say? If he posted this and left it would be a slap in the face haha. Bet he gets Zion to stay too
Would be awesome. His FT% got better so I imagine his 3P% will improve as well.
I'm curious if the staff (and Tre) could convince RJ Hampton to play the 2, as of now we don't have any great options at that spot but supposedly RJ wants the ball in his hands.
If true (and we land Hurt) pretty much all of our question marks for next year have been answered. We're top 5. Good to go.
If true (and we land Hurt) pretty much all of our question marks for next year have been answered. We're top 5. Good to go.
there are always unknowns but we are a solid team with Tre and Hurt provides scoring.
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7