Agree, if he was staying he would have said “I am coming back”. I think it is 50/50conjecture and wishful thinking until he explicitly says so.....
Which is better odds then I thought a few minutes ago........ill take it right nowAgree, if he was staying he would have said “I am coming back”. I think it is 50/50
Exactly.Hard to draw too much from that and maybe I'm being a homer but I feel like he wouldn't put that up there unless he was leaning towards staying just my two cents.
I hope you're right but this looks like he doesn't know.
Amile commented on it as well. HUGE news!!Go read the top comments on his post. He is coming back. Tyus and Jahlil are in the comments
am i the only one who hates social media? :--)
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects