Looks like Tech.

KurtRambis4

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2006
15,926
0
36
I was kinda hoping it was gonna be CSF. They can't hit and their pitching is being depleted.
 

GOOD_DAWG2.0

Redshirt
Feb 21, 2013
808
0
0
La Tech is supposedly starting a RHP named Bristo. 5-5, 5.64 ERA, 52.2 IP, 57 H, 33 ER, 28 BB, 60 K, and .266 OBA. Not exactly Cy Young. Sounds like batting practice to me.
 

chew1095

Redshirt
Feb 1, 2009
2,039
0
0
Agreed, but I don't think it will matter. He will be on a short leash and we've got arms. A pitcher from CONFUSA with a 5 spot ERA should not hold us under about 7-8 runs.
 

KurtRambis4

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2006
15,926
0
36
Again,

I'm not worried about us scoring, I'm worried about preventing them from scoring. Like I said, it all depends on which Houston shows up.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State