Lookng for advice

wldcat04_rivals

Redshirt
Mar 13, 2009
106
7
0
I received a new UK sweatshirt for Christmas and it had been my go-to attire for the rest of the season. Since the Cats had been struggling I went back to my old traditional sweatshirt before the first SEC tourney game. Clearly I'll stay with the "winning" sweatshirt but I have to travel out of state next week and would want take it with me. Thew question is: DO I WASH IT? I only wear it during the game, it's not like I sleep in it. I really don't want to jinx this.
 

blubo

Heisman
Oct 14, 2014
22,273
85,181
78
I received a new UK sweatshirt for Christmas and it had been my go-to attire for the rest of the season. Since the Cats had been struggling I went back to my old traditional sweatshirt before the first SEC tourney game. Clearly I'll stay with the "winning" sweatshirt but I have to travel out of state next week and would want take it with me. Thew question is: DO I WASH IT? I only wear it during the game, it's not like I sleep in it. I really don't want to jinx this.

Do Not Wash!
 

JoeBeeHall

All-American
Nov 17, 2013
7,559
6,429
113
Do not wash it as it will void the luck warranty.
Read the tag unless you removed it under penalty of law.
 

lkc1021

All-Conference
Apr 12, 2007
6,985
1,650
0
I received a new UK sweatshirt for Christmas and it had been my go-to attire for the rest of the season. Since the Cats had been struggling I went back to my old traditional sweatshirt before the first SEC tourney game. Clearly I'll stay with the "winning" sweatshirt but I have to travel out of state next week and would want take it with me. Thew question is: DO I WASH IT? I only wear it during the game, it's not like I sleep in it. I really don't want to jinx this.
Do not wash that sweatshirt.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
  3. 03 KSR Football Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34