Looking at some new property

Green Yeti

All-American
Jul 1, 2021
10,418
9,898
113
Missile not included? RIPOFF

Lack of tree cover could be problematic for elusive species types.
When I first looked at this I thought the missile was still in there. I would just flip that to NK and it would pay for the property. Lol

The openness puts me on an even playing field. Just need a bigger scope.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wyomingosualum

MegaPoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
76,456
91,419
103
Looks like a great place for a Fallout video game themed club.
 

Green Yeti

All-American
Jul 1, 2021
10,418
9,898
113
Man this place was only 1 million when it first listed and now has jumped to 4.5 million. I would love to go in and remodel this place and sell bug out rooms.

Air Base
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4