Looking at maybe getting a drone

jb1020

Freshman
Jun 7, 2009
1,866
87
48
It you want it for pure fun, get the DJI FPV

DJI FPV comes with the VR headset. Its a pretty surreal experience flying.

For video and photography go with the Mavic air2.

I prefer the FPV and it still has great video and phot capability. Its just damn fun to put the head set on and cruise thru the clouds.

Both are very easy to fly.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four