OT but not really. I have a question for the drone guys, and let me say up front thank you for any and all advice.
Ok so here is my question. I have a neighbor, not really sure who it is although some of the other neighbors have indicated on the neighborhood fb account that they do, that is flying his drone all over our neighborhood. The guy flys it basically all day and very late into the night. He buzzed houses and I have had him come to within 50 feet of party guests during a get together we had Saturday on my patio. I have also looked at fb postings from people that have pools in our neighborhood that have said he is flying very low mostly when their teenage daughters are laying out at the pool. I doubt that is by chance, one mother even put that he is clearly perving on her daughters. They also indicated that people have reached out to him to ask him to stop, these efforts have produced no results. So my question, finally I know. Do I call the cops? Can I blow the thing out of the sky next time it gets low in my backyard? I am not a tech person and I would honestly just like to ask the guy nicely to stop.