Longhorn player diagnosed with Leukemia

Big ol arms

Heisman
Jul 29, 2016
6,804
11,417
0
How can Mountaineer nation help? How can we donate to help this young man and his family?

By all means donate if you want but I'm sure with him being a 5 star recruit and it being nationwide news he will get more than enough donations and help.

It is poor WV kids/families diagnosed with cancer that need your donations if you have the money. I only wish my mom and dad would have had help from donations when I was diagnosed with leukemia at 15 years old. My parents who were/are poor still having to pay off bills from it.

Fortunately for leukemia the treatment and recovery is much easier and faster these days, so he should be good to play again within the next few years.
 
Last edited:

Soaring Eagle 74

Freshman
Jan 4, 2008
22,888
69
0
By all means donate if you want but I'm sure with him being a 5 star recruit and it being nationwide news he will get more than enough donations and help.

It is poor WV kids/families diagnosed with cancer that need your donations if you have the money. I only wish my mom and dad would have had help from donations when I was diagnosed with leukemia at 15 years old. My parents who were/are poor still having to pay off bills from it.

Fortunately for leukemia the treatment and recovery is much easier and faster these days, so he should be good to play again within the next few years.

I would think think he would be covered by a UT medical plan.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 9-28
  2. 02 WV Sports Football WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
  4. 04 WV Sports Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
  5. 05 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer