long shot

Rare Dogness

Redshirt
Oct 5, 2018
28
0
0
I gave the pack another try, but yet again it failed me. The old facks are still old and dumb as ****. You guys have fun i'm out again for at least another couple years. Maybe some of you fackers that have ruined this country will die off and we can make try and clean up the **** you have left this country and our university. I imagine you guys are still bitching that malfunction junction doesn't exist. farewell.
 

benatmsu

Junior
May 28, 2007
2,412
259
83
These people aren't real. I'm convinced.
I gave the pack another try, but yet again it failed me. The old facks are still old and dumb as ****. You guys have fun i'm out again for at least another couple years. Maybe some of you fackers that have ruined this country will die off and we can make try and clean up the **** you have left this country and our university. I imagine you guys are still bitching that malfunction junction doesn't exist. farewell.
 

11thEagleFan

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2015
3,009
1,977
113
Do you idiots realize what you’ve done?! Raw Dogged has left us forever! Damn you all.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense