When do the tickets go on sale for the London game and will a travel package have to be bought to get a ticket?
Why go all the way to London to watch a foul fest mixed in with a little bad basketball and stubborn coaching?
Will definitely see the Cats play in London then visit Glasgow and maybe Corbin
Why go all the way to London to watch a foul fest mixed in with a little bad basketball and stubborn coaching?
Will definitely see the Cats play in London then visit Glasgow and maybe Corbin
As far as I know, a date hasn't been announced. Did you book a trip for the entire month just in case??I bought my plane tickets and hotel. Excited, this should be a great trip.
Game was announced for December 5thAs far as I know, a date hasn't been announced. Did you book a trip for the entire month just in case??
Where? I don't see it on the UK site anywhere, and a Google search got me nothing, either.Game was announced for December 5th
https://kentuckysportsradio.com/bas...e-of-the-kentucky-vs-michigan-game-in-london/Where? I don't see it on the UK site anywhere, and a Google search got me nothing, either.
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU