I personally don't believe he incited any erections for the record but I wouldn't be shocked if that's in the impeachment files
Chuck is a robot.....no clue how he didn't pull a Saturday Night LIve and start cracking up.
I personally don't believe he incited any erections for the record but I wouldn't be shocked if that's in the impeachment files
Chuck is a robot.....no clue how he didn't pull a Saturday Night LIve and start cracking up.
Dude. You really want to get into gaffs of speech when we had Incoherent Brain Dump as prez for 4 years?
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
Tiger Illustrated Football
CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes