Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, cool and all, glad they lost, but they did make it to Omaha 5 years ago. I thought that joke had went the way of the camcorder.
I haven’t, in 13 years. I hope OM loses in every single facet of life.Do you live in Mississippi ?
Do you live in Mississippi ?
YEPFans who don't understand the true nature of a bitter rivalry are the ones who deserve to be marginalized when they come on this board criticizing those of us who actually do understand, and know that it is right and proper to celebrate Ole Miss failures, etc.
Only people who think and/or claim we are "obsessed" with OM are OM jackasses and a small minority of people who claim to be our fans, yet regurgitate this obnoxious, inaccurate tripe OM ******** do.
OM ******** at least have the excuse of being our rival, so it is right and proper that they get nasty with us, pull against us, etc. But what's your excuse?
But we take it to a different unhealthy level of obsession. So many threads about ole miss. So many state fans bashing ole miss on social media for no reason. Jesus Christ. Get a clue. It makes us look so stupid. And I know what’s coming next..... “This is an Msu message board. Feel free to 17 off”. I get it. But My God. It’s just silly. Childish. Etc. I’m a proud Mississippian that actually likes to see this state look good in something. Ie baseball, which happens to be my favorite sport. I was beyond ecstatic last night. Then I see the stupid **** about ole miss everywhere and just want to cringe. And trust me this isn’t me crying. This is me wishing we were classier. Feel free to post some good gifs.
Just outstanding stuff. Maybe you should give women a try. I guess deep down I know it’s never gonna change. But it would be nice to come to a Msu board and not feel like it’s an ole miss board or read drivel like your above posts. But alas i guess it is what is. I still like six pack and have been around since 2008. But we need an ole miss detox
But we take it to a different unhealthy level of obsession. So many threads about ole miss. So many state fans bashing ole miss on social media for no reason. Jesus Christ. Get a clue. It makes us look so stupid. And I know what’s coming next..... “This is an Msu message board. Feel free to 17 off”. I get it. But My God. It’s just silly. Childish. Etc. I’m a proud Mississippian that actually likes to see this state look good in something. Ie baseball, which happens to be my favorite sport. I was beyond ecstatic last night. Then I see the stupid **** about ole miss everywhere and just want to cringe. And trust me this isn’t me crying. This is me wishing we were classier. Feel free to post some good gifs.
Who is this "we" you are talking about?
I have no doubt that you spend all of your waking moments hating MSU - when you're not on a MSU message board pretending to be an MSU fan.
But we take it to a different unhealthy level of obsession. So many threads about ole miss. So many state fans bashing ole miss on social media for no reason. Jesus Christ. Get a clue. It makes us look so stupid. And I know what’s coming next..... “This is an Msu message board. Feel free to 17 off”. I get it. But My God. It’s just silly. Childish. Etc. I’m a proud Mississippian that actually likes to see this state look good in something. Ie baseball, which happens to be my favorite sport. I was beyond ecstatic last night. Then I see the stupid **** about ole miss everywhere and just want to cringe. And trust me this isn’t me crying. This is me wishing we were classier. Feel free to post some good gifs.
Just outstanding stuff. Maybe you should give women a try. I guess deep down I know it’s never gonna change. But it would be nice to come to a Msu board and not feel like it’s an ole miss board or read drivel like your above posts. But alas i guess it is what is. I still like six pack and have been around since 2008. But we need an ole miss detox
News flash. They talk abt us too.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar