Local Pool Builders In Metro Area

TheUltimateCola

Heisman
Aug 26, 2004
15,255
16,062
68
Fiancée and I are going to be building a house in Norman ( her kids go to Westmoore , my 4 year old daughter in Moore...that’s why I am going to enemy territory ha) ...we are going to put a pool in also. What local pool companies does everybody recommend? My future mother in law used Blue Haven 10 years ago and they had horrible service after. So they are a no. My fiancée is also curious about fiberglass pools. So 1) what local pool companies / builders do people recommend? And 2) fiberglass or concrete? Thanks!!!!
 
Jun 11, 2001
25,751
30,227
68
Try Tropical Pools. Chris has been building pools forever. Ours is 4 years old and I can still text him a question and he responds right away.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheRCCola

TheUltimateCola

Heisman
Aug 26, 2004
15,255
16,062
68
Try Tropical Pools. Chris has been building pools forever. Ours is 4 years old and I can still text him a question and he responds right away.

Thanks! He is def on our list as I have a friend that knows him pretty well. Our house probably won’t be ready til August/ September. Gonna wait to see what the backyard size will be then contact him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: squeak

poke2001

Heisman
May 29, 2001
259,933
47,864
0
We used Thunder pools 2 summers ago. Very happy with the pool. Our friends just used them as well as did another couple in our neighborhood and I think all are happy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheRCCola

orange_cfp

All-Conference
Jan 16, 2019
651
1,712
93
Pool Envy just built ours, as well as a pool house. Amazing work. The owner, Robert, is honest as can be. I think he is going to be building Lincoln Riley's pool so he will be down in the Norman area.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheRCCola
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight