How’d the SEC Tournament taste last year DB? Thought you had one didn’t you? Hahaha
If it’s any consolation y’all can take solace in a nine win football season that almost included beating UT in Knoxville for the first time in a generation.
Lol @ almost beating tennessee in Knoxville. The score was 24-7. We own you guys in every sport and always will
Good one dude...Lol @ almost beating tennessee in Knoxville. The score was 24-7. We own you guys in every sport and always will
Good one dude...
When there is blood in the water...swear this msg board fills up with riff raff after aNY loss, or any recruit miss...The idiot even replied to another Tennessee fan too..which makes it even more ridiculous and hilarious.
When there is blood in the water...swear this msg board fills up with riff raff after aNY loss, or any recruit miss...
Guess we should be used to it.
Hate UT and that awful orange. Would rather impale my ears than listen to rocky top...
Whole state sucks, Nashville, memphis...only thing redeeming is the Smokey mtns...
Yep. Wife got me down here. Weather is a few degrees nicer.I agree with you 100%..and I actually live here in Tennessee. Yes, this state sucks *** for the most part and I don't care to say it.
Yep, they did. Look at this pathetic reaction from this punk after we beat them in the SEC Tournament last season..they really thought they were going to beat us for a third time. LMAO. NOPE.
Complete and utter poor sports/sore losers and just losers in general. :joy:
Living in Knoxville tells us all we need to know about you.
Rick Barnes is the best coach in the past 25 years for often having almost unstoppable looking clubs in December that become almost sub-ordinary in February and March. This describes PRECISELY why he lost his job at the Real UT.
LOL.. we have always been top 30 in attendance. That’s just nutsThis is a lie!
When I lived in Lexington there were no UK football fans.
This sucks and I’m absolutely dreading playing this team. Barnes has taken a bunch of scrubs and turned then into a potential FF team. I want to effing puke.
Edit*
**** every one of you loser vol fans liking this that think you belong in college BB. You’ll be scrubs soon enough again and back to losing to Vandy like you do in football. Oh and enjoy the cellar in football. You’ll be firing this guy and doing it all over again in a couple years.
1998 hahahahaha
Hazard Kentucky and Billy Ray say hiI agree with you 100%..and I actually live here in Tennessee. Yes, this state sucks *** for the most part and I don't care to say it.
It's called maturity and it looks like they are having fun.How does Barnes get then to play that hard every play, every game? Unfortunately I think this may be the year they make their first final four. You guy think they are entitled in football? You should hear this crap around here now that they aren’t making a bowl game and have a good BB team.
ReallyBeing on a UK message board tells me all I need to know about you.
A) You want UT to belong ( You don’t )
B) You want to be a blue blood ( You’re not )
C) You need a girlfriend ( You can’t )
D) You’re jealous ( You should be )
E) Your school sucks in football ( You mad )
F) You’re hoping for a FF ( You wish )
I can keep going. It’s truly pathetic you’re here. Really. If you have nothing else better to do than look for backhanded compliments from UK fans then you’re more helpless than I thought.
What a pathetic way to increase your likes. Get trolls to love your posts.![]()
![]()
Are you kin to @akavff from Knoxville?Well said. I will say the difference is ut will be perfectly fine goin to Sweet 16’s where UT was having none of it. They want Championships.
I agree with you 100%..and I actually live here in Tennessee. Yes, this state sucks *** for the most part and I don't care to say it.
lol no it doesn't. no income tax, beautiful mountains (east TN anyways), and similar culture to KY.
I lived in Versailles, KY when i was younger for a bit and thought it was a good place to live.
Don't hate KY at all as a matter of fact. Don't really see how someone can really draw a hard line between the two states when it comes to scenery and culture. They are similar.
Alaska > North Dakota > Tennessee
Angola>Venezuela>KentuckyAlaska > North Dakota > Tennessee
Angola>Venezuela>Kentucky
Are you kin to @akavff from Knoxville?
What a pathetic way to increase your likes. Get trolls to love your posts.![]()
![]()
HahahahaLol @ almost beating tennessee in Knoxville. The score was 24-7. We own you guys in every sport and always will
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama