Live/updated views inside WR construction

NURoseBowl

Junior
Jun 16, 2009
8,214
364
58
Seems like a network issue at NU. The exterior cam is working but the three interior cams aren't. I'd contact Dr. Jim......
Took your advice, Fitz. I've just sent an inquiry; if/when I get a response, I'll relay the gist of it to my brothers in purple here. I know I'm not the only one who's anxious to see the progress they're making.
 

NJCat

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2016
21,853
1,971
113
Took your advice, Fitz. I've just sent an inquiry; if/when I get a response, I'll relay the gist of it to my brothers in purple here. I know I'm not the only one who's anxious to see the progress they're making.
Much appreciated. Can't wait till November!
 

NJCat

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2016
21,853
1,971
113
NU put the Trienens project out for bid yesterday, with bids due 6/26. The expected project length is 9 months, which means the new practice digs should be ready late next spring.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
  3. 03 Wildcat Report The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis