LIVE BRACKET (updated as seeding is released)

torontoeers

Freshman
Nov 20, 2010
13,452
71
0
Sucks if you're a Georgetown fan and you wanted to watch them live 2nd/3rd rd!....nothing like hopping on a flight from DC to...eventually... Portland....
 

LowFatMilk

Freshman
Apr 21, 2012
4,201
82
0
I was considering going to Columbus....but I'd only go if I fly. Flights from Philly are pushing $900 for non-stop..and $650 otherwise.

No thx.... ....tv will be fine.
 

torontoeers

Freshman
Nov 20, 2010
13,452
71
0
Originally posted by LowFatMilk:

I was considering going to Columbus....but I'd only go if I fly. Flights from Philly are pushing $900 for non-stop..and $650 otherwise.

No thx.... ....tv will be fine.
$750 from here...uh yeah...NO THX...
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia football PFF grades: Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football The Day After: Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU players react to loss to Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively