Line for KY-KU

Fat-so

All-Conference
Sep 22, 2019
1,462
1,777
0
I'm staying away from this one. I don't feel like either way I go I can win. I hope I am wrong but I just got that feeling that if we don't got the lead with a couple mins to go that Kansas will break it open early and then we'll hang our heads if we get down by a few. We did get down against Texas A&M commerce but this is gonna probably be a little different tonight. I sure as hell not gonna put any money on Kansas though. So I guess I'll break even tonight because I don't bet on Duke either. Just can't do it. I don't know if Mich St. can hang with Duke either. I wish I knew more about them.
 

AllBall

All-American
May 5, 2015
4,937
6,513
93
I parlayed Duke and Marquette.
Separately I took UK outright bc it's against my better judgment to bet any UK game. Just figured it was worth adding extra viewing pleasure in case we pull off the upset. The pay out looks nice as well.
Go CATS!!!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU