Like the new board.

eers-to-ya

Redshirt
Jun 8, 2008
4,003
42
0
Only one complaint, and it's minor. On the old board I could see most of a title page at a glance and see what I was interested in reading. Now I can only see 5 or so titles at a time and must scroll to see the rest. Only a small annoyance and worth it for the new features. Actually not really a complaint, just an observation. Job well done Vernon.
 

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,301
118,974
113
Only one complaint, and it's minor. On the old board I could see most of a title page at a glance and see what I was interested in reading. Now I can only see 5 or so titles at a time and must scroll to see the rest. Only a small annoyance and worth it for the new features. Actually not really a complaint, just an observation. Job well done Vernon.
I assume you mean on your mobile device? It's definitely different in how much you can see on each page but it's one of the trade-offs we were face with.

Thanks for the feedback!
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Jack Cassidy making most of his opportunities
  2. 02 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football at Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football You might remember these Cyclones when they were once WVU recruiting targets
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Where WVU football ranks in the national stats after Week 4
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Recruiting Impressive visit leads to West Viginia offer for 2029 RB Aayden Wright