"Like Seeing God"

Jmeeks54thebest

All-American
Apr 18, 2009
6,867
9,733
0
I personally couldn’t idolize a human that much. Most people suck lol. Especially celebrities, most of them are pretty terrible people in reality. Maybe as a kid I had ball players that I loved but as I got older it turned more into respect for what they can do athletically.
Same. The old saying “never meet your heroes” has held true for me and I have no desire to meet any more celebrities. The ones I have learned about or met seem void of any moral values I once thought to be common.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team