Let's go Virginia

Jan 10, 2015
19,366
33,133
62
I hate VA’s style, but almost every team that plays them struggles to score 50-60 pts in a game. I don’t ever want that style at UK, but you gotta give it to Bennett in his defense.
He definitely dictates how a game will be played!
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
UVA calls a timeout to draw up a play for the little PG to drive and try to shoot over Carey??!!!!

The Trey Jones throws up a prayer and gets a Goaltend call.:(:(:(
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Good thing this game isn't in Duke or that been a charge.

Now just got it in and hit FT's
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,197
35,279
113
One thing I do agree with Dukie V on, I despise the alternate possession rule on a tie up.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt