Let's Go Norse!

Glenn's Take

Heisman
May 20, 2012
13,019
15,324
113
I'm going to be so disappointed I didn't go if they lose. I got my $13 worth out of the Virginia game though.
 

Wall Knight Teague

All-American
Apr 22, 2010
2,745
6,597
0
Owen County's Finest and Former Mr. Basketball Carson Williams is a BEAST!

He more than earned my respect against UK last year in the NCAA Tournament.

Wish he was a Cat!

Hope he murders Whoreville tonight without mercy.

 

Glenn's Take

Heisman
May 20, 2012
13,019
15,324
113
I wonder what Adel and Spaulding's academic status is. Mainly if they can be graduate transfers and be eligible next year somewhere else.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
UofL looks disinterested
Our guys looked the same against RMU

Can’t really blame them for wanting the season to be over
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cindog28

CB3UK

Hall of Famer
Apr 15, 2012
65,060
109,385
78
Go Norse!! Im sure most of them double as UK fans to boot!!
63 of 65 home wins v OOC for UofL since 2010. Only 2 losses......to Kentucky:sunglasses:
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  2. 02 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  5. 05 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU