From Turkey Mountain for the Monarch festival, leering cautiously in the direction of @Weatherdemon and watching the rain. It's not exactly a Hurricane, but it's wetter than I want. The weather needs to stay
GOLDEN !!!
GOLDEN !!!
Where the bloody bleep is Nouak...Mauri-who?? Wherever it is, I doubt you'll get Bruce & Rick's radio call there. I'm bringing a K-St fan who'll be wearing purple. At least it's closer to blue than baby puke brown. "Golden"!!From the untouched beaches of Nouakchott, Mauritania ...
HURRICANE!!!!!
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more