Can you work in that we were the "17th + 3 State in the Union"State Bird (check), State Flower (check), In God We Trust (check)
View attachment 16648
Do we have to keep the “made with mematic”?
I like this, but seriously unless "In God We Trust" is buried in the state seal I'm afraid the flag will be back in the headlines again.
State Bird (check), State Flower (check), In God We Trust (check)
View attachment 16648
I think it's safe to say it will be, just like it is on Florida's flag.
![]()
[tweet]1276167725434494981[/tweet]
State Bird (check), State Flower (check), In God We Trust (check)
View attachment 16648
you ever had a woodpecker decide that your house was fair game?
And State tree - check.
Not partial to it though. Nothing against In God We Trust but I think the state motto should be on there.
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather